The pre-validation phase will take place in CERTH/ITI nZEB Smart House:
A rapid prototyping & novel technologies demonstration infrastructure resembling a real domestic building where occupants can experience actual living scenarios while exploring various innovating smart IoT-based technologies.
- No National Limitations regarding architecture design or construction
- Built as Laboratory (not a conventional house)
- Modern Design
- >300m2 Main House and Supporting Areas (Demo Room, Control Rooms)
Smart and Fully controllable LOADs
- Dimming & On/Off Lighting – Indoor and Outdoor
- HVAC (complete monitoring and control of a VRV installation)
- Smart Home Appliances (Siemens WiFi enabled appliances)
Energy Generation & Storage (A highly flexible and adaptable installation):
- 9,57 kWp Thin Film PVs with a 10 kW Inverter (Modbus enabled)
- 4,68 kWh Lithium Ion Batteries distributed to 3 single phase 3kW Inverters (Modbus enabled).
- Islanding capability of basic House Loads.
- High-Performance Computing Online and Connected
- Four processing nodes